HMO Management Agency have proudly operated in the London and Surrounding areas. During this time, we have been dedicated to serving the Landlords, Builder and Lease holders and have built up a loyal and supportive client base. We are proud to announce that we now have a dedicated Block Management department to manage buildings in and around London.
We provide a bespoke and professional service for building owners so that you can rest assured in the confidence that your property is in safe, knowledgeable hands. We understand that no two buildings are the same and our bespoke nature allows us to truly personalise our packages according to the needs and wants of each client. It is because of this professional and personal approach that our management packages come so highly recommended.
We can manage blocks on behalf of private landlords, right-to-manage companies and freeholders and will tailor our packages accordingly. Our team of experienced property professionals can help with all aspects of your property management, including but not limited to.
We cover the vast majority of buildings, from a purpose-built block of flats, to a mixed-use development, we have a tailor-made package to suit you. You will be given your own dedicated and experienced property manager who will be focused on your building and on hand when you need them. We also have an approved list of local contractors who can carry out works on your behalf in a professional and timely manner.
For more information and to discuss a package to suit you, give us a call today on: 020 3488 7319 or email
What we do
• Day – to – day Property Management – Responding to all leaseholder enquires as well as arranging all emergency or routine maintenance.
• Preparation of accounts and records – Including the annual income and expenditure accounts so you can have a clear picture of what is coming in and what is going out in line with the RICS Service charge residential management code.
• Service Charge and Ground Rent Collections – invoicing the leaseholders directly and chasing outstanding fees as required.
• Arrange Insurance Renewals – Negotiating the best prices whilst ensuring the building is properly protected as well as filing for claims as they arise.
• Manage and maintain a client account – Making sure there is excess cash available if a big repair was required.
• Preparation of maintenance plans and management of major works – On hand to ensure the smooth running of all works and maintenance.
• Regular Inspections – to ensure the building remains in good condition and any issues are picked up promptly.
• Arranging Fire and Health and Safety Inspections – we will ensure the building remains compliant by arranging regular inspections on your behalf.